|selected terms: 4 || ||page 1 of 1 |
- 1. Zero offset
- Zero offset : When the mounting face of the wheel directly aligns with the wheel’s centerline
- 2. Zero Pressure™ Technology
- Zero Pressure™ Technology : Michelin® Zero Pressure™ tyres feature a reinforced sidewall that is designed to support the weight of your car even after a loss of air pressure — even with no More…
- 3. Zero toe
- Zero toe : When tyres on the same axle are parallel; the fronts and rears of the tyres are equidistant.
- 4. Zig Zag Sipes™ Technology
- Zig Zag Sipes™ Technology : A zig-zag shaped, normally horizontal sipe that flexes and bites into the snow to help provide reliable cold-weather traction.